Blair Waldorf is getting married on Gossip Girl, exec producer Josh Safran confirms. The groom-to-be is Prince Louis of Monaco, in case you were doubtful. The date will be the Gossip Girl's 100th episode, also the date when Georgina Sparks makes her season 5 debut. More detailed spoilers below:
- We can look forward to a lot of callbacks and echoes to the pilot with a lot of easter eggs - hidden treasures that turn up unexpectedly!
- It's unclear what role Georgina will play in the episode, but expect Serena to play nearly as big a role as the young woman getting married, because from day one, the show's been about these BFFs.
- The central relationship has always been the two of them. Blair’s getting married and her best friend is her maid of honor - that’s a core dynamic we’re always playing with.
- As for the much-anticipated kiss (spoilers in a link) that awaits Blair? It will be followed by a slap.
- Kiss goes down in the November 14 episode, "The Big Sleep No More."
Sound off on the kiss, the wedding and all things Gossip Girl below!