Updated Spoilers! See below in bold.
Glee went and broke our hearts with last night's big "Break Up" episode - and then broke our hearts again announcing that Glee won't even be back with new episodes until November 8! What??
What's a Gleek to do for a whole month? Well, we do have some spoilers for you. Here's what we can gather so far for season 4 episode 5:
- The episode is called, "The Role You Were Born to Play". Think this title could refer to Finn (Cory Monteith) or new jock, Ryder (Blake Jenner)...or both?
- According to Wetpaint Entertainment, actress Becca Tobin says that new Cheerio captain, Kitty will have a "major breakdown". I'm betting it has a little something to do with Jake (Jacob Artist) and Marley (Melissa Benoist), how 'bout you?
- There will be Grease! Thanks to Finn's suggestion in season 4 episode 4, New Directions will be tackling the musical in episode 6, "Glease" - so could there could be some prep work for it in episode 5?
- This episode marks the first appearance of the winner of The Glee Project, Blake Jenner as new McKinley jock, Ryder Lynn! Glee creator Ryan Murphy has said that Ryder will struggle with dyslexia - a topic they've never talked about on the show before - and Blake himself says that his character will "fall into the glee club by accident".
- Blake will even have a number with Cory in this episode - Ryder and Finn singing Foreigner’s “Juke Box Hero”.
- Actress Becca Tobin said in her exclusive interview with Wetpaint that episode 5 is an "exciting episode" and that it marks a "turning point" for Kitty. It's about the time that viewers will really "get to know" her character.
- Lea Michele and Naya Rivera have hinted to us over Twitter that Rachel and Santana will be back for "Glease" - Lea even saying that Rachel will get to perform with New Directions again like old times!
What are you most excited about for Glee's return in November?