Next Thursday is the much-anticipated Glee season 4 premiere, and we do know that episode 1, "The New Rachel" will be about...well, the new Rachel - and that she will duet a Billy Joel ballad, split between her in New York and a New Directions newcomer in Ohio. But other than Billy Joel, what can else can we expect song-wise?
You can check out the track listing for season 4 episode 1 of Glee, "The New Rachel" (via Wetpaint Entertainment) below:
- Adele’s “Chasing Pavements” / group number (New Directions?)
- Imagine Dragon’s “It’s Time” / Blaine (Darren Criss)
- Carly Rae Jepsen’s “Call Me Maybe” / Blaine (Darren Criss), Tina (Jenna Ushkowitz) and Brittany (Heather Morris)
- Barbra Streisand’s version of Billy Joel’s “New York State of Mind” / Rachel & Marley
- A mashup of Lady Gaga's "Americano" and Jennifer Lopez’s “Dance Again” / Cassandra (Kate Hudson)
- The Fray's "Never Say Never" / Jake (Jacob Artist)