[singlepic id=3031 w=320 h=240 float=right]
We'll be hearing wedding bells...and seeing more of Karofsky...in this very strange-sounding (yet exciting) episode of Glee. Your spoilers for episode 8 of season 2, "Furt":
- Sue's mother (Carol Burnett) is finally in town after a long absence, which stirs up some stuff for the Sylvesters.
- Sue's also getting...married?! To whom we have no idea, but she will be wearing, wait for it - a "designer tracksuit wedding dress". It's also looking like a certain other adult couple we know (hint: Burt Hummel/Mike O'Malley makes an appearance!) just could be tying the knot as well.
- ...and the bullying continues. Dave Karofsky's (Max Adler) parents decide to get involved...which is why we'll finally get to see his father.
Songs This Episode:
- 1. "Marry You" - Bruno Mars
- 2. "Ohio" - Wonderful Town
- 3. "Just The Way You Are" - Bruno Mars
- 4. "Sway"