Wouldn’t you just flip if that was the character death Michael Ausiello was referring to? I mean, come on. I think I would laugh and cry at the same time.
Who’s Pavarotti, you say? You know, that Warblers’ bird? Yeah, that one.
Check out these new Regionals-oriented spoilers:
- The Warblers’ bird, Pavarotti, will apparently also be “singing his swan song”. Unless of course this is the minor character death spoiled to us before (um…if this is the case, then all I have to say is, okay…).
- The Warblers’ set list for Regionals is the Kurt-and-Blaine “Candle” duet and “Raise Your Glass”. Oh yeah, and they’re up first. Hard act to follow for New Directions?
- Aural Intensity will be second to perform, with “Jesus Is Friend of Mine”.
- Speaking of Aural Intensity…after Regionals, there’s going to be a six-episode story arc involving Sue creating The Legion of Doom to ensure Vocal Adrenaline comes out on top in Nationals (which means of course that New Directions comes out on the bottom). So who’s part of this oh-so-exclusive legion thus far? Dustin Goolsby (Cheyenne Jackson), Terri del Monico (Jessalyn Gilsig), and Sandy Ryerson (Stephen Tobolowsky). Be afraid, New Directions. Be very afraid.
- In this six-episode arc, Kristin Chenoweth will be making her return as April Rhodes, and Charice will be coming back to play Sunshine Corazon as well. There’s also a like rumor about Jonathan Groff making his comeback as Jesse St. James, but we’ll have to wait and see about that.
- New Directions performs last (totally didn’t see that one coming), with their two original songs, “Get It Right” and “Loser Like Me”. Their awesome performance will include a slushie being thrown at the crowd. Why they’re taking out all their loserly anger on the Regionals crowd, I have no idea.
- Similar to last year’s Regionals, this episode will be focusing a little more on Quinn. Though this time, it’s around an event we might not deem as significant as giving birth – though Quinn herself might – her place as prom queen. To prove it, during Kurt and Blaine’s duet at Regionals, she grabs Finn’s hand (aw…I think).
- There’s going to be a “Game Changing Speech”. I cannot wait.
- Kurt will be, wait for it…moving back to play for the New Directions team! And Blaine just might be coming with, because the show’s contract with the location for Dalton will be coming to a close soon. So no more Warblers on the horizon? I won’t be too heartbroken, but what do you guys think about that?
And last but never least, here is the set list for next week’s Regionals episode, “Original Song”:
- “Get It Right” (Original Song) – Rachel (Lea Michele)
- “Loser Like Me” (Original Song) – New Directions
- “Raise Your Glass” – Dalton Academy Warblers
- “Candles” – Kurt (Chris Colfer) and Blaine (Darren Criss)
- “Jesus Is A Friend Of Mine” – Aural Intensity. (not recorded)
- “Blackbird” – Kurt (Chris Colfer)
- “Misery” – Dalton Academy Warblers
- “Hell To The No” – TBA
Source: The Dam Nation