You know Glee, it's all about the relationships, relationships, relationships. And music. Of course. Can't forget the music.
Check out all these spoilers (we get a shortage and then they start flying in all at once):
- Okay, I know we've heard enough of Gwyneth Paltrow's Holly Holiday and her hooking up with Matthew Morrison's Will...but since it's been brought up, there's some sorta-news on that front. After the next episode "Sexy" (airing next week on March 8), the likelihood of the two being a couple will skyrocket. Good thing or bad thing, you think?
- That rumor about Karofsky singing Gaga's "Born This Way" is floating around again, and while it hasn't exactly been said that he won't be singing it at all, it won't be in the span of the next episode. But we do get more Burt Hummel in that one (yay!). (And if my suspicions are correct surrounding that spoiler about someone croaking during Regionals...then we might just be hearing Dave's singing voice after all.)
- Alrighty, enough of the bad Regionals news. Here's the good news: Keep your eyes peeled for a Klaine (Kurt and Blaine) moment you won't want to miss.
- The show's looking for a "nerdy African American kid" for an extra. E! Online has some name guesses (yes, but what will he be singing?? Lol).
- Harry Shum, Jr. (Mike Chang) has said before that he believes Mike's relationship with Tina (Jenna Ushkowitz) on the show will be heading for a rocky patch soon. But apparently Jenna disagrees with him on that one. "I always tell Jen, 'We're going to break up.' and she's like, 'No, we're not. So we're at a crossroads. [But] every relationship is so messed up except for ours, and I think the show needs that. People need to have like some kind of feeling that relationships do work."
- In other news, Harry also mentioned that the episode featuring the original songs will be an episode to watch out for - especially for Santana's (Naya Rivera), it's "ridiculously good, but in a weird way".
- Matthew Morrison (Will) just recently debuted his new single, "Summer Rain" on Ryan Seacrest's radio show. Not exactly Glee spoiler news, but it is Glee-related news. Kind of. If you picture Will singing it is. You can listen to Matthew Morrison's new single below: