I’ve got to admit, the promo for season 4 episode 7, “Dynamic Duets” looks awesome – mostly because of Glee superheroes and Puck’s mohawk and oh, comparing the Warblers to the “dark side”. Totally called that one.
Since we’re itching for some more of these Glee superheroes before next week, Entertainment Weekly has our backs. EW released some exclusive promo pictures of this season’s Glee cast as superheroes. Can we say awesome?
You can check out all the pics right here – and you can read who’s what superhero down below:
- Blaine (Darren Criss) as…Nightbird!
- Brittany (Heather Morris) as…The Human Brain!
- Sam (Chord Overstreet) as…Blonde Chameleon!
- Tina (Jenna Ushkowitz) as…Asian Persuasion!
- Artie (Kevin McHale) as…Dr. Y!
- Becky (Lauren Potter) as…Queen Bee!
- Joe (Samuel Larsen) as…Tarantula Head!
- Sugar (Vanessa Lengies) as…Sweet ‘n Spicy!
- Kitty (Becca Tobin) as…Femme Fatale!
- Marley (Melissa Benoist) as…Woman Fierce!
- Jake (Jacob Artist) & Ryder (Blake Jenner) as…Mega Studs!
Who are your faves and which ones (Dr. Y, cough-cough) are made of pure genius?