That's right, Brittana ain't over 'till it's over. Says co-creator Brad Falchuk anyway. Check out the scoop on that, among other Gleeky things:
- You guys catch that Brad Falchuk Brittana tweet, too? "Brittana is on. Brittana was always on. Episode 15—and Gwyneth is the one who gets them together..." Well it's been confirmed that is indeedy what's going to go down. Anybody else excited for these upcoming Brittany-and-Santana "developments"?
- Want some more dirt on the big Super Bowl episode, "Thriller"? Here's what Darren Criss (Blaine) has to say to pep us up: "It is just one gagillion thousand jiggawatts of pure awesome entertainment and 100 miles an hour. If it doesn't pique your interest I don't know what's going to," he says to us. "The first 10 minutes are just crazy extravaganza of bells and whistles and explosions and stuff so it's almost going to be a halftime show, except a whole episode. A lot of cool numbers, and it's going to be a lot of fun."
- Another break-up headed our way, it seems (although I somehow missed this the first time 'round). Wait for it, wait for it...Sam and Quinn. You're not alone, my sister will be heartbroken too (what do you Gleeks think, should I break the news to her?). But! There's hope for a "rekindling", so I guess any Sam/Quinn fans won't have to tear their hair out for too long.
- If we were unsure before, we can definitely be sure of some more Dave Karofsky now. Says actor Max Adler, "I don't know that Dave knows that Blaine and Kurt have a little somethin'-somethin' going on, but obviously he knows [Kurt's] not at [McKinley High] anymore, and that will be brought up in the Super Bowl episode." I've never really been a Karofsky fan (being a Kurtsy and all...), but I love Max Adler's portrayal of him, so I'm looking forward to some more Karofsky interaction. How about you?
- And just because it's full of truckloads of awesomeness, according to EW's Ask Ausiello we can look forward to this as an upcoming solo for New Directions' latest newcomer, Lauren Zizes (Ashley Fink). Yea-ah: