If you thought Kurtsies everywhere were psyched before the kiss.... The "kiss already" hashtag might be over and done with, but the relationship is just getting started. And Darren Criss (Blaine) sounds almost as excited as we are:
"They're in the honeymoon stage, and they've just recently gotten together, so that's really new and exciting like any new relationship is," he says to us. "I think [Blaine] has something really special with Kurt. It's not just a flash in the pan kind of crush."
Well good thing because we were kind of hoping you'd stick around, Darren. ;)
Speaking of couples (because when is Glee NOT about relationships?), there's going to be some interesting couplings coming up. Check out the latest:
- So we've heard that Jonathan Groff will in fact be back as Jesse St. James. But apparently it won't just be to woo Rachel a second time around. Never fear, he doesn't have anything dirty up his sleeve. But there is another motive behind his actions here - to help a buddy. Any guesses on the "help" or the "buddy"?
- If Santana's sexuality was in question before, it's definitely not now. "She's definitely a lesbian," says co-creator/writer, Brad Falchuk. But that neither means that she's going to run into the arms of Brit or that she'll stop floating between guys. Santana's still not quite okay with her sexuality, and she'll be looking for solace or self-validation or whatever, in another guy (surprise).
- You may or may not know by now that I'm kind of a Tina fan. Not a huge fan, but I get real peeved that she's always shoved out of the spotlight (especially considering Jenna's amazing voice). So, Tina fans, a happy dance is in order! Because the spoiler tip about a future Tina storyline is true. She (along with other "neglected" members of New Directions) will be featured in the upcoming "Night of Neglect" episode. Says Harry Shum, Jr. (Mike Chang) of the episode, "It's about people who have been neglected, and now they have the opportunity to show what they've got."
- Glee bosses are currently casting for Jarod, a student with Down Syndrome. And everyone's betting it has something to do with a friend for Becky (Lauren Potter).
- Anyone miss Terri? 'Cause she's back! Someone on the show is pretty happy about it, too. "I kind of sic her on the glee glub, to destroy it," says Jane Lynch (Sue). And we can look forward to even more Terri than just one appearance, once the new episodes start back up (Sue's Legion of Doom will stick around for a few). Which actually might do Wemma some favors with a jealous Emma. Maybe.