Ricky Martin hits Glee in a little over twenty-four hours, and we can hardly wait. Well, I guess I can only speak for myself, but can you honestly tell me you're not looking forward to this:
"Loving the Jane Lynch-NeNe Leakes interaction (lots of funny Sue stuff) and there are some great comedic moments elsewhere, too. But it's also super sexy/caliente! Perhaps the sexiest episode so far this season. And heavy on the Will and Emma stuff, so fans who've been missing Jayma and Matthew this season will dig it. Also, the door is definitely left wide open for Ricky Martin to be back (repeatedly), and I'm all for that after seeing this episode. He's pretty great."
Watch with Kristin of E! Online, Entertainment Weekly, and TV Line all got to pre-screen this week's delicious new Glee and were generous enough to share their scoops with us - and these scoops are so caliente, they just might be melting a bit.
So what will (and will not) be going down in Ricky Martin's guest episode, "The Spanish Teacher"? Here are some of the highlights:
- Will's a little bit of a...as Sebastian's Grant Gustin would put it, a d*bag...this episode, but he is redeemed with Emma in the end with a Wemma moment to wait for (but that FOX has asked to keep secret, so you'll really have to wait for it).
- Sam (Chord Overstreet) and the guys sing a mash-up of Gypsy Kings' "Bamboleo" with Enrique Iglesias' "Hero" - Sam singing "Hero" to Mercedes? You got it.
- No witty Brittany dialogue this episode, but all the awesomely sexy choir room dancing with Ricky Martin (that's Mr. David Martinez to us Gleeks) is totally worth it. Maybe even better than Gwyneth Paltrow's as Holly Holiday (gasp!).
- A scene between NeNe Leakes' Roz Washington and Jane Lynch's Sue Sylvester. Can you say ah-mazing?
- Rachel lets Kurt and Mercedes in on the engagement - and Kurt has a little talk with Finn on his own. Could there be Finchel wedding cold feet on the horizon?
- The episode leads Will to make a "shocker" of a "major career decision that will affect his future at McKinley".
What gets you up and dancing about this week's new Glee, "The Spanish Teacher"? Hit the comments!