Game of Thrones Season 3 Premiere Spoilers
Game of Thrones Season 3 premieres on Sunday, March 31 (tonight!) 9/8c on HBO. Here’s a list of 7 things to expect in “Valar Dohaeris” courtesy of zap2it.
- Jon Snow will meet the King Beyond The Wall.We meet Ciaran Hinds’ new character, Mance Rayder
- Robb Stark still hasn’t forgiven his mother, Catelyn Stark, for freeing Jaime Lannister at the end of Season 2. She continues to feel the heat of his anger as their army travels the Westeros countryside looking for the Lannister’s men.
- The White Walkers had attacked the Fist of the First Men, don’t expect those Night’s Watch men to get away entirely unscathed.
- Natalie Dormer (Margaery Tyrell) is definitely not what King Joffrey and Cersei Lannister were expecting, and the character is a breath of fresh air because of it.
- Peter Dinklage still gets the best lines even though Tyrion might not be at the forefront of Season 3.
- Daenerys’ dragons are growing fast, and so is the budget being used to make them. The Mother of Dragons’ children look fantasic in their first appearance in the premiere.
- Dragons and White Walkers aren’t the only fantastical creatures that will be featured in “Valar Dohaeris.” Your jaw will likely drop as much as Jon Snow’s does at their reveal.