List of things we saw or read on Marks FlashForward.
- Picture: Male and another male, second in old diving suit?
- Picture: Black Swan?
Flyer: The Crown Cheese Steak - Help Us
- Picture: Hydra monster and pyramid
- Visual: Masks
- Picture: Black birds
- Card: Blue Hand
- Card: Red Panda
- Codename: Mosaic
- Clothing: Friendship Bracelet
- Clothing: White shirt, black tie
- Diagram: Machine parts? Timers?
- Words: Dieu
- Evidence: Passport (European Community / United Kingdom, Great Britain and Northern Ireland)
- Card: Gibbons
- Card: Baby Doll Photographs
- Picture: Bullet with words "NOT TODAY"
- Picture: Older male, thining hair. 137 Sekunden (137 Seconds in German)
- Picture: Baby doll with marker "8"
- Map: Unknow area, but center is midpoint of grey colored plateus shaped like bird feet
- Date: April 29, 2010 (date of GBO was October 6, 2009)
- Time: 10:00 PM (time of GBO was 10:00 AM)
- Action: Mark tares a paper off the wall and throws at desk out of frustration
- Action: Writes "WHO ELSE KNOWS" on the April 29, 2010 day planner page (see other post: 3 versions)
- Action: Drinks from a flask
- Clock: Looks like 10pm
- Exit Sign: in green? aren't they normally in red?
- Map: Baltimore, or marked as such (next to red tape yellow).
There are 2 maps. One is a modern street map labeled as "Baltimore", but having grown up around Baltimore I can't place any landmarks. The other is greyscale map either topography or satellite imagery that isn't labeled. There is a point where Mark runs his hand along the center of it. It's the one with Stonehenge like features, but clearly not Stonehenge.
- Others: Assailants with Guns (did they have a similar vision?, is it something who works with Mark and knows?), caucasian, with 3 stars tatooed on left forearm
- Date: Tag of "2nd" (GBO?) tacked on last friday of month on same as chess piece. The only month ending on a Thursday during the window is December, implying that something happens on December 25, 2009 (other then Christmas)
- Drawing: Female like humanoid (at least biped), partially nude?
- Painting: oil, Old, renaissance era?
- Date: April 29, 2010 marked as D-DAY on calendar, with blue dominate color background and green angled from top left to lower right and around border, done with marker. The words on the date say D-Day
- Photo: Dead elephants
- We see an almost bald guy with a beard.
- We see the mugshot of what appears to be the woman prisoner too paused it to read her name:- Alda Hertzog, date of birth :- 04/10/63 - in US month comes first so this date 10th of April - FlashForward day.
Thanks to Krozy137 and SplashOnward.