Here's the official guide of Family Tree episode 4 "Country Life", airing on Sunday, June 9th on HBO.
Other HBO playdates: June 9 (12:30 a.m.), 11 (10:30 p.m.), 12 (midnight) and 13 (12:30 a.m.)
HBO2 playdates: June 10 (9:00 p.m.), 11 (11:30 p.m.) and 12 (9:30 p.m.)
- Tom finally has an interview for a job. He also discovers he has cousins in both Derbyshire and California, and makes a plan to visit and learn more about the Derbyshire branch of the family tree.
- Meanwhile, Pete has to perform a delicate “procedure” on an alpaca at the zoo.
- Tom, Bea, Keith, Luba (Lisa Palfrey) and Monk drive up to the Derbyshire farm owned by their cousins from the North.
- Tom is interested to find out if the grass is really greener in the country, and equally determined to get to the bottom of a dark family secret.
- Culture clashes notwithstanding, Tom gets his answers and some family truths are finally revealed.
- The family-tree plot thickens as he also hears from his American cousin, Al (Ed Begley, Jr.), on the trip.
- Pete’s life-affirming mission at the zoo proves to be a no less sticky venture.