Here’s the official guide of Emily Owens M.D. episode 12 “Emily and. . .the Perfect Storm” — which airs on Tuesday, Jan. 29 on the CW.
TAKING CHARGE —
- When the hospital is inundated with bus crash victims during a winter storm, Emily (Mamie Gummer) is assigned to run triage in the E.R.
- During the chaos, Emily is forced to do an emergency skull procedure on a heroic Marine who suddenly collapses.
- Tyra (Kelly McCreary) bristles at her father’s lack of respect for her as a doctor, but they later experiences a breakthrough when they perform an emergency c-section together.
- Meanwhile, Will (Justin Hartley) and Emily secretly work to help an unexpected patient leaving Cassandra (Aja Naomi King) to question Will’s true feelings for Emily.
- Micah (Michael Rady) finally makes a bold decision in his personal life.