RELATED | Dracula Episode 8 “Come To Die” Photos
- Grayson and Van Helsing have a falling out following the cancellation of their public demonstration. This leads Van Helsing to quickly seek revenge against Mr. Browning and his family.
- Harker discovers that Grayson has been playing him for a fool and forbids Mina from seeing him.
- With this new information, Mina focuses her attention on her schooling only to be attacked by Lord Davenport’s men.
- Once Harker realizes it’s Davenport who orchestrated the attack, he responds with murder.
- Meanwhile, Lady Jane learns that the legendary Dracula is back in London.