No lie goes unpaid in the streets of Wisteria Lane. Indeed, we have proven this fact many times. This time, Bree Van De Kamp, the epitome of a perfect housewife will face another rocky situation. For how long do we think can she uphold to her values of grace and dignity?
Catch an all new Desperate Housewives season 8 episode 21 "People Will Hear" -- which will air on May 6, on ABC.
BREE BEGINS TO FALL FOR HER ATTORNEY, TRIP, AND THE LADIES ARE SHOCKED ABOUT GABY'S NONCHALANT ATTITUDE AS BREE CONTINUES TO STAND TRIAL AND TAKE THE FALL FOR CARLOS.
Scott Bakula Guest Stars as Bree's Attorney, Trip, in the Penultimate Episode of the Show.
- In the penultimate episode leading into the two-hour finale of this landmark series, as her trial nears.
- Bree begins to fall for her attorney, Trip (Scott Bakula).
- Susan becomes concerned when Julie doubts Porter's commitment to be a hands-on father to their unborn baby.
- As Tom gets closer to being transferred to India for his job - thanks to Lynette - she begins to have second thoughts and tries to convince his boss to rescind the move.
- The ladies are shocked about Gaby's nonchalant attitude as Bree continues to stand trial and take the fall for Carlos in the murder of Alejandro.