Check out the official guide of Desperate Housewives season 8 episode 18 “Any Moment” airing on March 25.
JULIE BECOMES CONCERNED OVER SUSAN’S PARENTING SKILLS WHEN SHE BEGINS TO ALLOW MJ TO DO WHATEVER HE FEELS LIKE DOING. GABY TRIES TO LAND HER OWN HIGH-POWERED POSITION IN ORDER TO KEEP UP HER EXTRAVAGANT LIFESTYLE.
- Julie becomes concerned over Susan’s parenting skills when she begins to allow MJ to do whatever he feels like doing.
- With Carlos resigning from his high paying job, Gaby tries to land her own high-powered position in order to keep up her extravagant lifestyle.
- Bree is suspicious of Andrew’s intentions when he announces that he’s getting married.
- Lynette puts a plan into action in the hopes of winning Tom back.
- Ben finally proposes to Renee.