Below you can find spoilers for Desperate Housewives season 7 episode 11, title to be announced. Thanks to Desperate Housewives Tripod page.
- One of the Wisteria Lane men was shot at the riot. Detectives question someone who claims his gun was stolen from his suitcase in his car the day of the riot.
- Thanks to the riot, Susan lost a kidney. She thinks she'll be okay with just the one kidney left, but it turns out her second one was also damaged. She'll need to come in to the hospital every other day . . . for six hours.
- Juanita's learned she's not Gabrielle's biological daughter, and she's not taking it well, as she believes Gabrielle prefers Grace over her. A therapist encourages the Solises to remove every trace of Grace from their lives.
- Paul learns interesting news about his wife.
- Lynette and Renee are meeting with a client when Lynette does something special for Renee. Renee is so touched by what Lynette did that she does the unthinkable: she admits the truth about her history with Tom to Lynette.