Here are the official episode guides of Crossing Lines first season finale titled "New Scars/Old Wounds", airing on Sunday, August 18 (9:00-11:00 PM) on NBC.
LOUIS STRUGGLES WITH OLD WOUNDS--
- Louis (Marc Lavoine) and his wife, who have never recovered from the death of their son at the hands of arch enemy Alexander Dimitrov (guest star Marcel Iures) rely on Dorn (Donald Sutherland), who discovers new information that may lead to the capture of the Russian.
- Meanwhile, a woman is found dead and another missing, and all the evidence points to Hickman (William Fichtner) prompting Tommy (Richard Flood) and a Dutch detective to track down who framed him.
- Elsewhere, Louis returns home to a shocking discovery.
HICKMAN STRUGGLES TO STAY ALIVE--
- Hickman’s (William Fichtner) life hangs in the balance and he is forced to find a way to survive.
- Elsewhere, Sebastian (Tom Wlaschiha) and Eva (Gabriella Pession) search for Anne-Marie (Moon Dailly), who has not returned from Italy.
- Meanwhile, Eva must reveal that she has broken her trust with Sebastian and that his personal secrets could be exposed.
- Dorn (Donald Sutherland) may have tracked Dimitrov, which in the process leads to many mysteries being solved. Richard Flood and Marc Lavoine also star.