LATEST SPOILERS

Community

NBC and CBS are cancelling all new programming for tonight and for some shows tomorrow night. The repeats on CBS tonight will be: How I Met Your Mother: “Farhampton” - 8/7c […]

{ 1 comment }

1 year ago, by

“Troy and Abed airing SOMEDAY!” Our favorite morning show hosts explain that October 19 is not a date, but a state of mind, and it can happen anytime!

{ 0 comments }

2 years ago, by

Who knows when we’ll see the entire episode, but here’s a wonderful sneak peek from the Season 4 premiere of Community, “History 101,” that Joel McHale showed on Ellen. Spoiler […]

{ 0 comments }

2 years ago, by

The last we saw of Chang on Community, he was fleeing Greendale as a wanted man. When(ever) Season 4 begins, he will be on a road to redemption.

{ 0 comments }

2 years ago, by

No one knows when we’ll actually see it, but The Three Stooges actor Chris Diamantopoulos will be guest starring in Community’s fourth season. Details about his role are being kept […]

{ 0 comments }

2 years ago, by

With the Community premiere delayed, we have to wait longer to see Season 4. But new Executive Producers David Guarascio and Moses Port still provided some spoilers on what we can expect when the show finally airs.

{ 0 comments }

2 years ago, by

Until when, nobody knows.

{ 0 comments }

2 years ago, by

I love starting the week with some good Community spoilers! We have details on a new guest star, plus intel on Troy and Abed’s sure-to-be-awesome Halloween costume!

{ 0 comments }

2 years ago, by

“I’m a good writer! I’m a good writer!!!” Jim Rash, who plays our favorite cross-dresser Dean Pelton, is penning a Season 4 episode of Community!

{ 0 comments }

2 years ago, by

Could Britta’s burgeoning relationship with Troy, plus a new girl for Abed, break up the boys’ bromance in Season 4 of Community? EOnline has the spoilers from Danny Pudi himself!

{ 0 comments }

2 years ago, by