The Carrie Diaries airs episode 5 “Dangerous Territory” on Monday, February 11 at 8/9c on the CW.
- RITE OF PASSAGE
- Carrie (AnnaSophia Robb) runs into an old friend at her internship and gets invited to his mother’s dinner soiree in Manhattan, but her feelings for Sebastian (Austin Butler) get in her way, until she see him with another girl.
- Mouse (Ellen Wong) is excited about getting back together with Seth (Kyle Harris), but her worries about being bad at sex drives her to ask Walt (Brendan Dooling) for help.
- In order to hang on to a favorite spot at the diner, Maggie (Katie Findlay) takes on Donna LaDonna (Chloe Bridges) and her friends.
- Meanwhile, Tom (Matt Letscher) loses his wedding ring, which makes him realize that Harlan ( Scott Cohen) might be right about starting to date again.
- Stefania Owen also stars.