Here's the official pilot episode guide of NBC's new comedy, "Camp" -- premiering on Wednesday, July 10 on NBC.
Related | Camp Pilot Episode Photos
LITTLE OTTER FAMILY CAMP OPENS FOR THE SUMMER AND DIRECTOR MACKENZIE GRANGER (RACHEL GRIFFITHS) IS FACING CHALLENGES - INCLUDING A RECENT DIVORCE, PRESSURE TO KEEP THE CAMP AFLOAT AND A TEMPTING BUYOUT OFFER FROM THE UPSCALE RESORT ACROSS THE LAKE –
- As Little Otter Family Camp resumes for the summer, owner and director Mackenzie "Mack" Granger (Rachel Griffiths, "Six Feet Under") is running the camp for the first time on her own.
- With her ex-husband pressuring her to buy his shares of the camp, Mack scrambles to keep the cash-strapped camp afloat. She even contemplates a buyout offer from Roger Shepard (Rodger Corser, "Underbelly"), the sexy but arrogant owner of Ridgefield, the upscale resort across the lake.
- It’s also the first year Mack’s fifteen-year-old son Buzz (Charles Grounds, "Why Ryan Is on Detention") is a counselor in training (CIT), and he vows to make it a legendary summer.
- Buzz makes fast friends with Kip (Thom Green, "Dance Academy"), a fellow CIT who is hiding a secret. And Mack’s trusty handy man Cole (Nikolai Nikolaeff, "Sea Patrol") may be developing more than a professional interest in the newly-single camp owner.
- Meanwhile, lead counselors Robbie Matthews (Tim Pocock, "X-Men Origins: Wolverine") and Sarah Brennen (Dena Kaplan, "Dance Academy") resume their annual summer romance.
- But their relationship is different this year as Sarah faces stress over the loss of her swimming scholarship and finds her thoughts wandering across the lake when a sexy older writer moves into Ridgefield.
- Lily Sullivan and Charlotte Nicdao also star.