Here's the official guide and promotional photos of Camp episode 7 “The Wedding”, airing on Wednesday, August 21 (10:01PM – 11:00PM) on NBC.
MACK (RACHEL GRIFFITHS) HOSTS AN IMPROMPTU WEDDING FOR GRACE’S (CHARLOTTE NICDAO) DADS AND IT’S ALL HANDS ON DECK FOR THE BIG EVENT –
- Mack (Rachel Griffiths) announces that the new Mayor is performing same-sex marriages and is encouraging everyone to marry before the State repeals.
- Mack volunteers to host the wedding at Little Otter for Raffi (Chris Kirby, “The Starter Wife”) and Todd (Adam Garcia, “Threesome”), who hesitantly agrees after Grace’s (Charlotte Nicdao) heartfelt plea.
- The camp staff springs into action to prepare the camp for the best wedding ever.
- Roger (Rodger Corser) insists he throw the bachelor party in an effort to attract more gay people to Ridgefield.
- In the wake of her cheating scandal, Sarah (Dena Kaplan) finds herself being ostracized by Robbie’s (Tim Pocock) supporters.
- After his health scare, Kip (Thom Green) feels like he has a new lease on life and decides to break free from Chloe (Natasha Bassett) and pursue Marina (Lily Sullivan) - the girl he really wants to be with.
- At the wedding party – with love in the air - Cole (Nikolai Nikolaeff) decides to finally make a move with Mack.