Bunheads` Season 2 premieres Monday, January 7 at 9/est on ABC. Here`s What happens!
- Michelle has returned to Las Vegas and is working as a magician’s assistant
- It’s been several months since the Nutcracker fiasco, where Michelle accidentally maced the young performers of Paradise Dance Academy.
- Now she’s crashing on her friend’s couch and working as a dancer for a small-time magician in Henderson, NV.
- Meanwhile in Paradise, the dance studio is closed down, leaving the students to keep busy on their own.
- Ginny has taken over her mother’s real estate business; Melanie has been caring for her grandpa, and Boo is pulling her hair out taking care of her little brother while her pregnant mother is on bed rest.
- After a summer at Joffrey, Sasha returns but refuses to head back home, instead hiding out with friends.
“Bunheads” is executive produced by Amy Sherman-Palladino. The series stars Tony Award-winner Sutton Foster, Kaitlyn Jenkins, Julia Goldani Telles, Bailey Buntain and Emma Dumont with guest star Kelly Bishop (“Gilmore Girls”).