TV Line has released the official synopsis for the May 14th season finale of Bones, "The Past In The Present". Evil genius Christopher Pelant strikes again, but well placed evidence points to one of the Jeffersonian's own.
- Evil tech genius Christopher Pelant (guest star Andrew Leeds), a suspect in a previous case Brennan and Booth handled, is back in court on appeal.
- Knowing what he is capable of, Brennan and Booth inform the judge that he is a suspect in two murder cases.
- Then, Brennan and Booth are called to the scene of a new murder.
- After determining the victim is Brennan’s friend, who also is linked to Pelant, the Jeffersonian team works to prove he is guilty once and for all.
- But when law enforcement examines the team’s findings, key pieces of evidence are tied to Brennan and suspicion falls on her.