Producers of the returning ABC series ‘Body of Proof’ talked to TV Guide where they teased the revamped storylines and character dynamics that viewers can expect on the season 3 premiere. The conversation also brought up a few spoiler details as well, check them out below.
What to expect in Body of Proof season 3:
- Megan and her team will not only be solving murders but also trying to stop something bad from happening.
- Actor Mark Valley joins the cast as Megan’s new leading man. He will play Tommy Sullivan, a detective whom Megan was once romantically involved with. Unlike Megan’s previous will-they-or-won’t-they tension with Peter (Bishop), her relationship with Tommy will be much more combative.
- Megan’s daughter, Lacey (Mary Mouser), will pop up more at her mom’s office. She will be part of the two-part premiere.
- Megan’s parents to also play a heavy hand in her emotional growth (or lack thereof) this coming season when a mystery comes up related to Megan’s father’s suicide.
- Megan’s boss Kate (Jeri Ryan) run for Congress.
- When Season 3′s 13-episode run comes to an end, producers promise at least some resolution. “We have a really nice end to this season that sort of revolves what happened to Megan’s dad … and, to an extent, the relationship with Mark,” showrunner Evan Katz said.
‘Body of Proof’ season 3 premieres on Tuesday, Feb. 5 on ABC.