HBO has released the official synopsis for the November 27th episode of Boardwalk Empire.
- Undercut by Nucky, who has a new source for alcohol.
- Jimmy and his partners look to cultivate a new revenue stream in Atlantic City.
- With the peak tourist season approaching, the Commodore’s~Dabney Coleman crew faces a choice in dealing with the city’s striking workers: negotiate or fight back.
- Fearing that sin has led to misfortune, Margaret approaches Father Brennan~Michael Cumpsty with an “act of devotion.”
- Nucky gets a new lawyer.
- Van Alden faces an uncertain future.
- Manny Horvitz takes exception to a debt payment.