Beauty and the Beast is all-new Thursday December 6 with episode 7 "Trapped" . Here's what goes down:
- JT (Austin Basis) suspects that Catherine (Kristin Kreuk) is the trigger of Vincent’s (Jay Ryan) blackouts, so to disprove this theory, Vincent allows JT to inject him with endorphins and sedatives that force him into a fugue state.
- In flashback, Vincent recalls his time in Afghanistan when he received his first super soldier shot, and remembers who injected him with the DNA altering substance.
- He also recollects how the other soldiers experienced unpredictable side effects, including fugue states, and is relieved to know that Cat isn’t causing his blackouts.
- Vincent shares his memory about Murifield with Cat, who experiences some recollections of her own.
- Then, as Cat and Tess (Nina Lisandrello) investigate the attempted murder of a teen pop star ( Max Schneider), Evan suspects that Cat is deliberately protecting the vigilante who saved him in the subway.