Beauty and the Beast will air a re-run of episode 3 “All In” Thursday, December 20.
- CAT AND TESS INVESTIGATE THE VEHICULAR HOMICIDE OF AN IMMIGRATION JUDGE
- Iris (Lara Jean Chorostecki), a Bosnian immigrant, is arrested on the suspicion of killing a judge for deporting her brother.
- Vincent (Jay Ryan) insists that Iris is innocent, so trusting his instincts, Cat (Kristin Kreuk) works behind-the-scenes to uncover the truth.
- When Cat’s actions disrupt the investigation, Joe (Brian White) places her on leave.
- Nevertheless, she continues on her own to discover that Iris is hiding a family secret, and needs Vincent’s help.
- JT (Austin Basis) is concerned that Vincent risks exposure to Murifield by helping Cat, leading Cat to work out a way to communicate with Vincent without seeking him out.