This episode is slated to air on Wednesday, April 30 at 8:30PM.
RILEY HAS SOME MAJOR DADDY ISSUES --
David DeLuise ("Wizards of Waverly Place"), Adam Harrington ("The Ugly Truth") and Phil Morris ("Smallville") Guest Star
- There's one father too many.
- In "From Here to Paternity," now that Riley knows the truth about Margot, she decides to find her biological father and uses her parents' high school yearbook as a guide.
- With a little help from Ben, Riley narrows down the possible candidates to David (David DeLuise), the easygoing pastry chef, and Mark (Adam Harrington), the high-powered attorney.
- But despite some initial deception and old teenage rivalries resurfacing, Riley finally learns her father's identity.
- Meanwhile, Tucker is not happy about his parents' divorce and realizes the source of their problems is that Marshall (Philip Morris) is too uptight.
- But when Danny asks his mom to help Mr. Dobbs loosen up, Bonnie takes the challenge to a whole new level.
"Baby Daddy" stars Jean-Luc Bilodeau ("Kyle XY"), Derek Theler ("90210"), Tahj Mowry ("The Game") with Melissa Peterman ("Reba") and Chelsea Kane ("Dancing with the Stars," "Jonas LA"). The series is created and executive produced by Dan Berendsen ("The Nine Lives of Chloe King," "Sabrina, the Teenage Witch" and "Hannah Montana: The Movie"). "Baby Daddy" is a multi-camera comedy that shoots in front of a live studio audience in Los Angeles.
Source: ABC Family