Here's the official guide of Baby Daddy season 2 episode 5 "The Slump". This episode airs on Wednesday, June 26th on ABC Family.
ON ABC FAMILY'S "BABY DADDY" (6/26) DANNY GOES TO SEE A PSYCHOLOGIST --
Lacey Chabert ("Mean Girls," "Party of Five") and Anna Maria Perez de Tagle ("Hannah Montana") Guest Star
- When Danny's performance with the Rangers hits a low, his coach thinks it's all in his head and orders him to see psychologist Dr. Amy Shaw (guest star Lacey Chabert).
- In "The Slump," Dr. Shaw determines Riley is the cause of Danny's inability to focus on the ice and bans her from Danny's next game.
- Meanwhile, Riley thinks things are moving too fast with Fitch and starts avoiding him, and gets her hopes up that Danny will make a move.
- Tucker is up for a promotion at work and his competition turns out to be Ben's latest fling, Jenna (guest star Anna Maria Perez de Tagle).
- When Jenna gets the job and threatens to fire Tucker, Ben must come to his buddy's rescue.