OFFICER LANCE’S PAST PUTS LAUREL IN DANGER
- Lance (Paul Blackthorne) learns a criminal named Barton Mathis (guest star Michael Eklund), whom he put away years ago, broke out of prison during the quake and is back to torturing and murdering women.
- Felicity (Emily Bett Rickards) offers herself as bait so Arrow (Stephen Amell), Diggle (David Ramsey) and Lance can catch this villain, but the plan goes awry.
- Furious, Mathis kidnaps Laurel (Katie Cassidy) in retaliation and plans to murder her while Lance watches.
- Meanwhile, Thea (Willa Holland) and Oliver are stunned when District Attorney Adam Donner (guest star Dylan Bruce) seeks the death penalty for Moira (Susanna Thompson).
- Oliver asks Roy (Colton Haynes) to help him find the Canary (Caity Lotz).
- Glen Winter directed the episode written by Marc Guggenheim & Keto Shimizu (#203).
Sounds like a juicy episode! Will Roy become part of team 'Arrow'? And will Moira face the death penalty?
Also, check out photos from the episode right here.