We have a few spoilers about the upcoming season of Army Wives. Check out the official synopsis of Army Wives season 7 episodes 1 to 3 below:
Season 7 Episode 1 "Ashes to Ashes"
Premiere date: Sunday, March 10
- The wives say goodbye to member of the tribe.
Season 7 episode 2 "From the Ashes"
Airdate: March 17
- The wives say goodbye to a loved one, Roland gets to further his research Joan has to decide if she should leave the army.
- A new army wife gets help from Roxy and Gloria.
Season 7 episode 3 "Blowback"
Airdate: March 24
- Denise decides to watch some children for a few army wives and later has to deal with the trouble they get into. Jackie worries that Kevin may be going back to work too soon meanwhile Joan gets some orders that she may not like.
- As news of an explosion travels through Fort Marshall Denise must not only find out exactly what happened but try to provide some comfort and reassurance that everybody is OK.