Episode 1.09 "ABOUT A KISS"
04/22/2014 (09:01PM - 09:31PM) (Tuesday) : GAME NIGHT TURNS INTO ANYTHING BUT FUN AND GAMES FOR WILL-
ADRIANNE PALICKI GUEST STARS-
- Andy (Al Madrigal) and Laurie (guest star Annie Mumolo) host a game night and Will (David Walton) invites Sam (guest star Adrianne Palicki (Friday Night Lights)), but things don't go exactly as planned when she arrives.
- When his friend TJ (guest star Zach Cregger) asks Fiona (Minnie Driver) to join him for the festivities, Will goes to great lengths to discourage any sparks from flying.
- Meanwhile, Marcus (Benjamin Stockham) is uneasy when he discovers the mother of an older mean girl at school will be babysitting him.
Keith Powell also guest stars.
Episode 1.10 "ABOUT A BOY'S DAD"
04/29/2014 (09:01PM - 09:31PM) (Tuesday) : IT’S A FAMILY REUNION FOR MARCUS WHEN HIS DAD COMES TO TOWN FOR A VISIT–
TONY HALE GUEST STARS–
- Marcus (Benjamin Stockham) is elated when his father, Hugh Womple (guest star Tony Hale) takes a break from his penguin research in Antarctica to make a surprise visit.
- While Fiona (Minnie Driver) does her best to mask her tormented attraction, she can’t help but notice how consumed Hugh is with his work and his indifference towards anything Marcus is interested in.
- At Fiona’s urging, Will (David Walton) steps in and does his best to encourage some much needed father-son bonding.
- Meanwhile, Sam’s (guest star Adrianne Palicki) demanding work schedule throws a wrench into their plans for romance.
Al Madrigal also stars.