- Singer Haley Reinhart guest stars and preforms her new single “Free”
- PJ (guest star Nick Zano) proposes to Naomi (AnnaLynne McCord)
- Annie (Shenae Grimes) discovers he needs to get married in order to get the rest of his trust fund
- Dixon (Tristan Wilds) confesses to Navid (Michael Steger) that he signed a record contract but admits he did not tell Adrianna (Jessica Lowndes) because the label didn’t want to sign her
- Dixon also accepts a gig to play back up for Haley Reinhart, but doesn’t tell Adrianna
- Liam (Matt Lanter) asks Vanessa (guest star Arielle Kebbel) to move out and discovers she has emptied their joint bank account
Dixon sure seems to be keeping a lot of secrets in this episode. (P.S. Who else is excited that Vanessa and Liam may be over?) Finally! the proposal we’ve all been waiting for Naomi and PJ? The only question is will she say yes…. Be sure to tune in on March 27 at 8 est. But if you can’t wait till then be sure to check out 90210 this Tuesday March 13 for “Blood is Thicker than Mud”.
Don’t forget to comment below!