90210 hasn’t even returned from its hiatus yet but we’ve already recieved intel on their follow up episode to “Babes in Toyland”!
The next episode is entitled “Blood is Thicker than Mud” and it premeires March 13.
The follow up episode is packed with guest stars, Train (the band and yes they will be performing in this episode! ), Sara Foster returns to play Jen, Arielle Kebbel also returns to play Vanessa and Latoya Jackson (MJ’s lesser known sister) will be playing a record executive. Nick Zano (Preston “PJ” Hillingsbrook) is also returning to the glamorous set of 90210! (2 episodes in a row? Looks like the producers have a major story arc in store for the former Melrose Place Star.)
Now here’s what you can expect to see in this new episode:
- Naomi (Annalynne McCord) is convinced that Annie’s (Shenae Grimes) new buisness partner P.J. (Nick Zano) is the perfect man for her
- Naomi discovers that her sister Jen (Sara Foster) is also interested in him
- Adrianna (Jessica Lowndes) and Dixon (Tristan Wilds) land a spot in a musical festival alongside Train
- Dixon is offerd a recording contract by a record executive played by Latoya Jackson
- Adrianna tells Liam ( Matt Lanter) about her suspicions that Vanessa (Arielle Kebbel) staged the near drowning incident!
The new episode seems jam-packed, with sibling rivalry, love triangles and secrets coming to light! Be sure to tune in to catch this episode on March 13 on the CW.