90210 airs it’s second episode “The Sea Change” Monday, October 15 on the CW.
- Naomi (AnnaLynne McCord) and Max’s (Josh Zuckerman) honeymoon plans are put on hold after Alec (Trai Byers) informs Max that his whirlwind wedding has caused a public relations problem and lowered their tech company’s stock price.
- Naomi decides to throw a high-class reception to reassure Max’s investors that their marriage isn’t a cause for concern.
- Adrianna (Jessica Lowndes) discovers that club promoter Taylor (Wes Brown), her one-night stand from Las Vegas, is partnering with Liam (Matt Lanter) and Navid (Michael Steger) to re-launch The Offshore.
- Adrianna insists that their fling was a one-time thing, but Taylor suspects she has deeper feelings.
- At physical therapy, Annie (Shenae Grimes) and Dixon (Tristan Wilds) encounter fellow patient, Riley (guest-star Riley Smith), who warns Annie to stop babying Dixon so he can learn how to manage on his own.
- At home, Dixon explodes on Annie and tells her that he’s tired of her help.
- Liam offers to buy out Vanessa’s (Arielle Kebbel) portion of his movie contract, but Vanessa blackmails Liam to be her boyfriend again by threatening to show the police hidden camera footage of Liam.
- Silver (Jessica Stroup) invites Liam to be her date at Naomi’s reception, but gets a surprising answer.
- Liam confronts Vanessa after the reception, but their argument is cut short by a shocking accident.
What do you guys think? Remember 90210 kicks off its fifth season on Monday, October 8!