JANE'S VANISHING ACT LEADS HENRY TO REMEMBER WHY THEY FELL IN LOVE, SHAW GIVES GAVIN A TASTE OF HIS OWN MEDICINE, AND ALEXIS HAS A POWERFUL HOLD OVER BRIAN, ON ABC'S "666 PARK AVENUE"
- Jane disappears without a trace, forcing a despondent Henry to worry for her safety and sanity.
- When she suddenly pops up in the middle of Times Square dazed and confused and is taken to a hospital for observation, Jane discovers that a horrible fate may be waiting for her there.
- Meanwhile, Gavin has Victor Shaw held captive in The Drake's boiler room with Kandinsky torturing him to give up the location of the red box.
- Shaw, however, shockingly reveals to Gavin his knowledge of what really happened to his daughter, Sasha, and threatens to tell Olivia.
- Finally, to Brian's dismay, he discovers that unless he is with Alexis, his creativity vanishes
What do you make of these new spoilers? What fate awaits Jane at the hospital? What will Shaw reveal about Gavin and his daughter's death, and will Olivia find out?