HENRY AND JANE’S RELATIONSHIP SEEMS HEADED FOR ROCKY TIMES, DR. EVANS FINDS OUT PAYBACK’S A B—-, AND NONA’S MISSING GRANDMOTHER LEADS JANE INTO THE GREAT UNKNOWN AS THE DRAKE REVEALS A MAJOR MYSTERY, ON ABC’S “666 PARK AVENUE”
- Henry’s political career continues to rise when he receives a special commendation from the Mayor for his heroic actions.
- However his exultation is tempered by Jane’s ever-changing mood about staying at The Drake, where she no longer feels safe.
- Meanwhile, Jane discovers that both Nona and her missing grandmother, Lottie Clark, have mysterious connections to the building.
- Brian determines that Alexis has been duplicitous when it comes to Louise and her “affair” with Dr. Evans.
- And back at the hospital, the good doctor learns the unethical terms of his payback to Gavin in exchange for his help.
- Finally, Jane and Nona discover one of The Drake’s ultimate secrets as they search for Lottie – a secret that will change Jane’s life forever.
Judging by these spoilers, it sounds like a real exciting episode.. Do you agree? Will Henry and Jane last together and just how are Jane, Nona and Lottie connected to The Drake?