A FRUSTRATED JANE HAS TROUBLE MAKING HENRY OR THE POLICE BELIEVE HER HALLOWEEN NIGHT FRIGHT, WHILE GAVIN STALKS HIS NEMESIS, RESOLVING TO RECLAIM WHAT IS RIGHTFULLY HIS, ON ABC'S "666 PARK AVENUE"
- The aftermath of the Dorans' Halloween party leaves everyone with an emotional and psychological hangover.
- Jane, traumatized by the terror she experienced, is even more devastated by the lack of support not only from the detectives investigating the case, but from Henry, leading to repercussions in their relationship.
- Meanwhile, Dr. Evans, who suffers from a gambling addiction, becomes beholden to Gavin in order to pay off a large debt.
- Finally, Gavin tracks down the person responsible for endangering Olivia and stealing his property, and is determined to end the trouble or risk losing The Drake and everything he owns.
- And in one horrifying moment, Jane pieces together how is she is connected to the history of the building.
Are you looking forward to this episode? How is Jane connected to the building?
Share your thoughts below.