A HAUNTING HALLOWEEN AT THE DRAKE PROVIDES SHOCKING SURPRISES FOR JANE, OLIVIA AND GAVIN, AS THE BUILDING CONJURES UP NOTHING BUT EVIL FOR THE HOLIDAY, ON ABC’S “666 PARK AVENUE”
- As Olivia works to put the finishing touches on the lobby for the annual Drake Halloween costume gala, it brings to mind another memorable Halloween night in 1929, when murder and mayhem reigned in the building.
- However, now it’s Jane who finds herself in the crosshairs of the spirit from the suitcase.
- Meanwhile, Gavin receives cryptic texts from an unknown source threatening Olivia’s safety, and Henry meets a media consultant interested in propelling his political career.
- A jealous Brian questions Louise about her rendezvous with Dr. Evans while she was recovering from her elevator accident.
- And one of Gavin’s most crucial personal possessions is missing by the end of the evening.
Make sure to tune into the episode on Sunday, October 28th.